Maskne – Mask + Acne. A new term that entered our vocabulary in 2020 and we would prefer not to use it regularly, but many of us face this problem every day. The prolonged use of the face mask can cause acne breakouts on any skin type and irritation.
Both the friction of the mask with the skin, as well as the increased temperature and humidity inside the mask, lead to sebum hypersecretion (or hyperseborrhea). That results to skin ‘suffocation’, while favoring the conditions for the growth of acne bacteria.
How can I avoid the ‘Maskne effect’?
Here are some tips..! Prepare the skin before applying the mask and take care of it after a whole day of using the mask.
Dione Face Cleansing Foam is specially designed to help you!
The active DIONE Facial Cleansing Foam removes sebum, makeup and dirt. It does not cause irritation, neither dries out the skin. The Cleansing Foam is rich in astringent ingredients, which remove the factors which cause the growth of microorganisms and bacteria. Also, it soothes the skin and regulates the oiliness production! The natural foaming agents have non-itchy effect!
– Amamelida flower water has both cleansing and astringent action. It stimulates blood microcirculation, tones the skin and relieves the irritation.
– Aloe Vera has moisturizing, emollient, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial and antioxidant properties. Protects against free radicals and has mild antihistamine action. It contains vitamins and amino acids.
– Panthenol – D (provitamin B5) provides deep hydration and accelerates the healing of the scars.
– The essential oils of tea tree, sage, rosemary and chamomile work synergistically and have antimicrobial, antiseptic and moisturizing properties.
– Geranium essential oil helps the balance between dry and oily skin.
– Salicylic acid makes a gentle exfoliation, while it has anti-inflammatory and soothing properties and thus reduces redness.
– Without perfume.
Could you think of more ideal treament to take care of your skin before and after wearing the mask?
Combine it with the MESO CARE Serum with hyaluronic acid and vitamin C for deep hydration and glowing skin!
You knew that;
The cleaning foam is classified as a Clean Beauty Product; a dermocosmetic product which only contains safe and environmental friendly raw materials.